General Submission Guidelines:- Artists may submit up to three original works (only two for Next Gen) for consideration.- 2D artwork must be framed and ready for hanging (no saw toothhangers please). Unframed gallery wrapped canvasses are acceptable.
- Sculpture should be no taller than six feet. Artists must provide their
own pedestals, if needed.
-No video or ceiling suspended work will be accepted.
- All artwork for consideration must be submitted via JPEG/JPG
- File size for each JPEG/JPG cannot exceed 500kb and should be
named as such: Artists Name_Artwork Title_Dimensions.jpg
- Late entries will not be accepted, no exceptions.
- Accepted artists must be willing to be filmed and/or must be willing
and available to participate in any press interviews, documentaries,
and/or photo releases. Artists must be willing to have their artwork
filmed or included in any press releases, articles or other publications
as seen fit by the show curators.
-Accepted artists must submit an operational costs fee of $30.00 unless
-Submission is FREE!